Do You Need Residency Help for IMG Applications?
An IMG is an International Medical Graduate, this basically means that they have gained their medical degree at an institution outside of the United States. This does not, however, mean that they are not American citizens, over 5000 of the IMG students that applied in the last year were American citizens that had studied for their degrees overseas. Last year there were over 12,000 IMG students that applied through ERAS and the NRMP match, of these just over 6,500 were placed.
Your IMG application for a residency program is required if you want to become a licensed physician in the US. You will have to gain and complete your residency training before you are able to become licensed to practice without supervision. But as you can see from the statistics quoted above, many IMGs will not gain a place.
Our specialized services have been helping international medical graduates with all aspects of their application for several years. We have many experts in this field who can work directly with you to ensure that your IMG personal statement and other application documents are going to get you noticed when you make your residency application.
Requirements for an ERAS Application for IMG Applicants
All applications for residency are made through the Electronic Residency Application Service or ERAS. IMG applicants are able to register for ERAS from around the last week of June, a month after US graduates begin the process. Through ERAS you will be able to upload all of the required information that will be provided to the specific residencies that you will apply to.
The following are the specific requirements that you will be required to upload including those that are specific to an IMG graduate:
All of the above must be uploaded into the ERAS system before you are able to select the IMG friendly family medicine residency programs that you wish to apply to. Once uploaded you will also be able to register for the NRMP match through which the places will actually be awarded once you have ranked your choices.
How Can We Help with Your IMG Application Documentation?
We offer a full range of support for your application for residency through some of the best qualified and experienced staff that you will find online. They work directly with you through our services so that they can help you to identify the specific personal qualities and skills that will help you to stand out as an exceptional applicant. Our experts can help you with all of the following and more:
- IMG personal statement writing; the personal statement will often be the most important part of your application. It is your opportunity to sell yourself to the committee and show that you are an excellent match to their requirements. Our experts work with you to draw out the required information to carefully match you to their requirements and help you to submit a statement that is going to make you stand out.
- Writing a letter of recommendation international medical graduate; our experts can provide you with help if you have been asked to write a Letter of Recommendation (LoR). They will work with you to get the information that will be required to craft a letter that will show the applicant in the best possible light.
- Interview coaching; if the program is interested in your application they will invite you for an interview to find out more about you. Our experts can provide you with one on one coaching to help you to prepare for your interview so that you will be able to perform confidently.
- USMLE support; from model answers and past questions our experts are able to provide you with the support that you will need to score highly on these exams.
Our Residency Help for IMG Applicants Is Provided by Experts
You cannot expect just anyone to help you with your application if you want it to be a success. Our services have been around for several years and during that time we have put together a large team of writers and editors that have all of the skills and qualifications required to support you. When you make your order we will always assign the most appropriately qualified and experienced of our staff to work with you.
This ensures that you will always be working with a specialist that is:
Benefits of Working with Our IMG Services
We offer our support through staff that fully understand the challenges that you face as an IMG applicant and can help you to make an application that will make you stand out. Our experts are the best that you will find online and they will always work directly with you to get the best possible results. We always work to get your full satisfaction with everything that we provide.
Through our services you are able to take advantage of:
- On time delivery of all documentation within your deadline
- Direct communication and unlimited revisions on all services
- Proofreading provided free of charge on all help
- Plagiarism report to confirm that your writing is unique to you
- Very affordable pricing through our confidential help
- Guaranteed satisfaction with your IMG support or your money back